From: Ana Celia Vila Verde (acavilaverde_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 08:36:56 CST

Dear users,

I want to use package struct::set in VMD because it gives a convenient
way of subtracting one list from another (e.g. ::struct::set difference
$indSel $indOld returns a list containing all elements of indSel that do
not belong to indOld). This package seems to exist fine in VMD for
MACOSXX86, version 1.8.7 (August 1, 2009) but not in VMD for
LINUXAMD64, version 1.9 (March 14, 2011), which is the VMD version
running on my local cluster. Can someone point me to a replacement
package that does what I need in VMD 1.9? I've searched for this but
could not find a solution (beyond coding a procedure to do what I want,
of course, which I was trying to avoid because even though it's very
easy to write, it might not run as efficiently as struct::set).

Thanks,

Ana