From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2012 - 13:35:22 CST

Hi,

If you allready have the topology files for your spin label you can use
psfgen to attach the spin label to the protein.
(I'm using MTSL as a spin label -- the parameter files are from this
article<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2766176/?tool=pubmed#SD1>).
Attached is an example script

Good luck,
Ajasja
_________

#the resid of the position to mutate to the spin label
set mutpos 18
set pdbname example.pdb
set outname example-out

package require psfgen
resetpsf
#load the topology files (please adjust the paths and names#
topology ../FF/top_all22_prot.rtf
topology ../FF/top_all36_lipid.rtf
topology ../FF/top_all27_R1A.rtf

segment P {