From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 12:27:55 CST

Hi,

The Phantom devices are nice, but be aware that if you were intending
to use MacOSX with them, they are no longer supported in Lion (driver
requires Rosetta). This is quite annoying, but protest from a number of
users doesn't seem to affect this so far.

  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr