From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 07:17:32 CST

Hi,

The new CUDA-calculated representation is called QuickSurf. Under windows
all you have to do to get CUDA to work is to install CUDA compatible
drivers. Version 285.86 downloaded from
http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-41 works for me just fine.
If you like you can send me the problem PDB and I'll try to crash my VMD :)

Best regards,
Ajasja