From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 07:20:38 CDT

Dear vmders,
   I am making a selection on my MD system like this: "water within 5 of
nucleic" trying to trap the waters that are close to my solute. The
problem is that these waters of course will not be the same during
trajectory. So the selection is applied to the first frame and then the
waters selected are moving further from my solvent and other waters will
come close. So, the question is how to update the selection for each
frame? I tried with "mol selupdate 5 0" but somehow it does not work.
Thank you very much,
vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru