From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2011 - 15:04:07 CST

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Joshua D. Moore <joshuadmoore_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyway to change the color scale in VMD.
>
> For example, one of the methods is BWR (Blue-White-Red).  Can I change
> this so that it is BOR (Blue-Orange-Red)?

yes. you can. but you cannot change its name to BOR,
i.e. you have change one of the predefined color scales.

there should be a description in the mailing list archive
i remember answering this kind of question before.

give me a ping, if you cannot find it and i can
try digging it out myself and adding it to my
VMD hack's collection webpage for future reference.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer