From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2011 - 00:51:07 CST

Hi,

I generated some representations via a script and saved the view with
"save_state" command.

When i load this state file, VMD reads it, does everything what I expect it to
do, shows the final representation as expected, but then VMD is unresponsive
has 100% CPU usage and all VMD related window, except the cmd, are neither
updated nor usable. I have to kill the VMD process..

I am running VMD 1.9 on Linux 3.0.6 with 8GB RAM, a GeForce 8600 GT and a
Core2 Quad CPU Q9300 - composing is disabled for KDE.

You can find the state file here:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/512658/

An here's the output of VMD when reading this file (vmd -e statfile.vmd):
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/512659/

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg