From: lam nguyen (lamvn08_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2011 - 22:20:54 CST

I have VMD 1.9. I have tried running it on ubuntu, kubuntu and mint. I
installed these three OS' to test which one I like most. I have VMD
slows-down problem with all three systems. My Nvidia card is quadro FX 580.
I don't think I run out of memory because I have this problem even right
after restarting computer.

Lam