From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 20:07:24 CST

Aaron,

Sorry, but can you clarify? Are you asking a) what's the maximum length
capacity vmd can handle (I don't believe vmd has a limit in that regard)
or b) the longest length observed in experiment?

Or are you just asking N*(lengthOfOneProline)??

Best,
Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                          Voice: 773-570-0329