From: Patrick Ladam (ladam_at_smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 05:58:23 CDT

Hi All,

I wanted to rewrite a dihedral rotation tcl script from the mail-list
in python. At the moment all vmd modules are not implemented yet in
python (I wanted to use the trans function actually). Maybe numpy could
help here for rotation matrix ?
I personnaly don't know too much about tcl and try to stick to python
(which is already a big task for me...)
What are the future plans concerning gopython, will all tcl modules
be rewritten in python or will you guys keep up with bot languages
or...?

Bye

| Patrick LADAM                   |                               |
| Laboratoire CSSB                |     THE BIG BANG THEORY:      |
| UFR SMBH                        |                               |
| 74 rue Marcel Cachin            |   In the begining there was   |
| 93017 Bobigny CEDEX             |        nothing at all.        |
| e-mail:                         |                               |
| ladam_at_smbh.smbh.univ-paris13.fr |      Then, it exploded...     |
| Tel: 01 48 38 77 26 / 76 85     |                               |
| Fax: 01 48 38 77 77             |                               |