From: rohan uttarwar (rohan.uttarwar_at_wayne.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2011 - 16:17:08 CDT

Hi,

I am working on coarse graining of polymer system. In order to convert my
atomistic trajectory into coarse grained, I am using RBCG plug-in of VMD. I
created a file that defines different beads and now I am able to convert
selected frame of atomistic trajectory into coarse grained one according to
bead definitions that I created. Unfortunately there is no way to convert
more than one frames from atomistic to CG. I have to select individual
frames one by one and convert them into CG structure. Does anyone know how
can I select more than one frames of atomistic trajectory to convert into
coarse grained trajectory?

Any kind of suggestion would be very appreciated,

--
Rohan G. Uttarwar
PhD Student