From: Zumot, Elia Nabil (enz1_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2011 - 17:58:49 CDT

Hi Markus,

I had a lot of trouble myself with the so-called tutorial.

Try this command:
pbc wrap -centersel "protein" -center com -compound residue -all

This should keep the center of mass of the protein in the center and wrap everything else (based on 'residue' around it).

Elia Zomot, PhD
Computational and Systems Biology Department
School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
3083 BST3, 3501 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Voice: 412 648 7785 - Fax: 412 648 3163
enz1_at_pitt.edu