From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 13:16:05 CDT

Srinivasa,
  No, you don't need to recompile VMD, but you'd need to close VMD,
start a new VMD session, but make sure that you do NOT open TkCon,
as once the TkCon script is read into VMD, its 'alias' command will
conflict with psfgen. If this is indeed what you tried, let me know
and I'll look into your problem more closely.

Thanks,