From: hongphuc nguyen (phucnguyen20072_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 03:30:58 CDT

Dear All,

I want to use hydrogen bond analysis to analyze my 20-nanosecond MD
simulation ( Amber force fields) system. After simulation I have 4
production files (each contains 500 frames, 5ns simulation).
Firstly, I opened complex.prmtop file and loaded Amber coordinates with
periodic box files .mdcrd. However, it is weird that I could not load the
first three .mdcrd files. Each of mdcrd file contains 500 frames but after
last mdcrd worked fine. All frames were loaded. Anyone have encountered the
same problem before? Please give me some advice. Thank you very much in
advance.

"Info) Using plugin crdbox for coordinates from file /media/New
Volume/data/demvehhd/isozyme2/dexan-2/prod1.mdcrd
Info) Coordinate I/O rate *0 frames/sec, 0 MB/sec*, 32.4 sec
Info) Finished with coordinate file /media/New
Volume/data/demvehhd/isozyme2/dexan-2/prod1.mdcrd.
Info) Using plugin crdbox for coordinates from file /media/New
Volume/data/demvehhd/isozyme2/dexan-2/prod1.mdcrd
Info) Coordinate I/O rate *0 frames/sec, 0 MB/sec*, 4.5 sec
Info) Finished with coordinate file /media/New
Volume/data/demvehhd/isozyme2/dexan-2/prod1.mdcrd.
Info) Using plugin crdbox for coordinates from file /media/New
Volume/data/demvehhd/isozyme2/dexan-2/prod2.mdcrd
Info) Coordinate I/O rate *0 frames/sec, 0 MB/sec*, 25.1 sec

--
Thank you very much
I am looking forward to hearing from you