From: Thomas Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2011 - 18:43:14 CDT

Dear VMD,

I have access to a display wall. I haven't tried to use it yet but a quick skim of manual says I can't do
trajectory animations but only rotations etc...(if I read it correclty)

What if instead of a single trajectory or molecular image displayed
across the entire wall , I want to display results from an ensemble of
calculations... say
I have a tiled display wall of 16 monitors and I have 16 simulations
each w/ nearly identical molecs and trajectory data but DIFF simulations.

Is there a simple way to control separate instances of VMD (one for each
monitor ) w/ a single GUI s.t the rotations, animations, selections in
one are used for all instances?

Think campbell's soup& andy warhol meet VMD.

THanks

Tom

--
    Thomas C. Bishop