From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2011 - 00:49:34 CDT

Error message. I was just sent a suggestion that didn't work either- it did show the desired residues on one of the chains, but ALL of the other chain. That inspired me to some transmogrifications, of which(all within 5 of chain B) and (all within 5 of chain A) did what I wanted. Thanks so much for the help!Irene