From: oguz gurbulak (gurbulakoguz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 02:37:37 CDT

Dear VMD users,  I study on molecular dynamics simulation method. I loaded the Density Profile Toolinto VMD in the link below and tried to compute molecular number density profiles of the water in my liquid/liquid interface simulations. I used the psf and dcd files for this.But I couldn’t operate the tool and get any result. Could you please help me to compute the density profile ? Could you please share your advices about this issue ? http://multiscalelab.org/utilities/DensityProfileTool Thank you very much for your attention. Kind regards. Oguz GURBULAK Ph.D. Student Ege University – Faculty of Science Department of Physics Atomic and Molecular Physics