From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 12:06:33 CDT

Hi guys,
  I'm swamped until later this week. The longer-term solution to
avoiding issues with broken implementations of Flex/Bison, Lex/Yacc will
be for me to put pregenerated files into our CVS tree like I do for the
Windows builds. That will eliminate the need for the general user community
to have a working Lex/Yacc Flex/Bison installed. I can probably get this done
later this week after our NIH advisory board meeting is concluded.

Thanks,