From: Dave Schall (schalljd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2011 - 14:45:17 CDT

Well I fixed it. When I started this process last week, I downloaded the
latest driver from Nvidia. I thought I had installed it, at least I went
though the process of installing it. I just had the wild idea to look at the
driver version in the nvidia x-server settings and noticed it had reverted
back to an older version from 2010. Not sure how or why. Reinstalled the
latest drivers (again) and now magically everything is happy.

Who knew that staring at a box full of H2O molecules could be so cool? Next
up, conquering a CUDA / lammps compilation.

Thanks,

Dave