From: Sebastián Gutiérrez (segumal_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2011 - 15:21:02 CDT

Axel,

strangely enough, i don't seem to have a 'atomselect' issue, since other
scripts run ok without consuming up my RAM.
I thought that maybe unsetting some variables might help freeing some RAM,
but it's not working...

Could you (or someone else) help me by looking at my script and telling me
what might be causing the leakage?

Thanks,

Sebastián