From: Sara baretller (sarabiocomputation_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2011 - 12:49:41 CDT

Thank you so much for your help

I am trying to sue the sed - stream editor for filtering and transforming
text to replace an ion with another one and in the same time make a space

cat file.gro | sed ``s/So/SA/g'' > processed.gro

so i used the sed command and i was able to change form So to SA but i
could not make the space after SA

here the processed.gro

like this SA 4562 instead of SA 4562

Please if you can help