From: sajad falsafi (sajad.falsafi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 11:51:28 CDT

Hi, you can use the hingefind script. http://www.biomachina.org/disseminate/hingefind/hingefind.tcl http://biomachina.org/disseminate/hingefind/hingefind_tcl.html Hope this helps you Sajad & Zahra ________________________________ From: maria goranovic <mariagoranovic_at_gmail.com> To: VMD list <vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu> Sent: Fri, July 15, 2011 6:05:52 PM Subject: vmd-l: angle between two domains connected at a hinge Dear Friends There must be several tools to calculate the angle between two domains connected at a hinge. I was wondering if someone has suggestions on any tools, or whether it is possible to do this using a vmd plugin directly for a trajectory? IN my case, I have a reasonable good idea where the hinge is. Does anyone have experience with hingefind, for example? -- Maria G. Technical University of Denmark Copenhagen