From: molecular dynamics (mol.dynamics_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2011 - 15:22:41 CDT

Dear all LAMMPS & VMD experts/users,

I would like to create new topologies for polymers -- I am familiar with
topotools and use it regularly to create several polymer chains. Now I
would like to create polymer chains such that the copy of my initial
polymer chain is not only translated but also tilted (say one 35
degrees, another 90 etc.). Is there possibly a way to do this? I'd be
pleased even if there was a way to generate the coordinates in .xyz
format, which I could easily convert into lammps format.

Thank you very much for your time and attention!

With best wishes,
Anna