From: Jesper Sørensen (lists_at_jsx.dk)
Date: Sun Jul 03 2011 - 11:30:43 CDT

Hi Axel,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have overcome this problem in the past doing other analyses, by simply
creating a box containing the mirror images in each direction. The problem
that I am faced with now, might not allow such a "simple" solution. I'll
give it some more thought...

A VMD 2.0 effort including this would be great... hint hint VMD group ;-) I
am of course aware of the huge development work/resources that would
require.

Thanks again,
Jesper