From: Chathurika Abeyrathne (c.abeyrathne_at_student.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2011 - 19:56:41 CDT

I loaded psf, pdb and dcd files to VMD and then I selected all the
molecules to obtain the total dipole moment.

I used NAMD to obtain the trajectory file. The simulation time is 81 ps. I
ran this 50 times and each time I obtained the total dipole moment. I
calculated autocorrelation function for each run and averaged over 50.

Regards,
Chathurika.