From: Sangita Kachhap (sangita_at_imtech.res.in)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2011 - 11:23:19 CDT

Hello All

I am installing apbs-1.3-amd64 in Redhat linux system. I have downloaded it from
APBS website.
Then creat two directories APBS_SRC & APBS_PREFIX using command as given in
installation guide on APBS website.

  $ export APBS_SRC=/home/sangita/src
  $ export APBS_PREFIX=/home/sangita
  $ mkdir -p ${APBS_SRC} ${APBS_PREFIX}

copy the tar file of apbs into /home/sangita/src

move to $APBS_SRC and unpack the tar file using command

  $ cd ${APBS_SRC}
  $ gzip -dc apbs-#.#.#.tar.gz | tar xvf -

For configuring apbs there is command in installation guide on APBS website.

  $ cd ${APBS_SRC}/apbs
  $ ./configure --prefix=${APBS_PREFIX}

But there is no apbs directory and no ./configue file for configuration.

Here I am confuse whether I am doing right steps or not.

Please suggest me.

With regards

Sangita Kachhap
JRF