From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2011 - 04:55:11 CDT

No, VMD has no simulation capability at all, as should be evident from even
a superficial look at the webpage or the documentation. However, there are
several free MD programs like NAMD, Gromacs or LAMMPS that can be used
instead and there are tutorials for them available online.

     Axel

 --
Axel Kohlmeyer
akohlmey_at_gmail.com