From: Lane Votapka (lvotapka100_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 17:11:49 CDT

Hello All,

I have loaded a gaussian .cube file into vmd that was generated by DelPhi, I
also have loaded the pdb that the calculation was run for. I want to
superimpose the two.

The problem is, I CAN move the pdb coordiates, but I CANNOT seem to figure
out how to move the volume data; which is specifically what I need to do.
Taking a selection of every atom in the cube file and moving it does not
work, because there don't seem to be any actual "atoms" in the cube file;
just coordiates.

Is there a way to move the cube data upon loading or any time after by a
specific vector? I imagine that any way to move "volume" data of any file
type (.dx, .phi, etc.) would be sufficient.

Any ideas?

-Lane Votapka