From: ban arn (ban.arn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 04:23:12 CDT

Dear VMD users

Thanks for reply.

I tried to align two protein trajectories of varying atom numbers using
transformation matrix, its shows error as " the selection should have same
atom numbers"

For example, I defined my selection as

set sel1 [atomselect 0 "backbone"]
set sel2 [atomselect 2 "backbone"]
set transformation_matrix [measure fit $sel1 $sel2]

"Measure fit" commands requires that the selection should have same atom
number.

Kindly advice.

Many Thanks
Balaji