From: Salvatore Mario Cosseddu (S.M.Cosseddu_at_warwick.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 18 2011 - 10:10:22 CDT

the script is not full... in this form it could not work. you at least

need a "}" at the end of the for loop and setting some variables...

what do you means by loops thorough it? something like

for i in {1..3};
do
vmd -dispdev text -e tet.vmd ;
vmd -dispdev text -e tet2.vmd ;
echo $i;
done

because it should work if there's no bus in the tcl script and it finish
with exit. May you post the full script?

--
Salvatore Cosseddu
PhD student