From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 11:02:20 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I'll be out of town without regular email access from the morning of
Friday Aug. 29 until Sept. 9th.

If you have urgent VMD questions you need answered during that time,
go ahead and send them to VMD-L, and try to help each other out.

If you have any questions you were planning to ask in the next few days,
I suggest that you send them right now otherwise I won't have time to
get to them before I leave on Friday morning.

When I return on Sept. 9th I'll try to catch up on the emails I missed
while I was away.

Thanks,