From: Aaron Oakley (aarono_at_uow.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 05:47:47 CDT

Promblem with that is those waters you select will diffuse away from the protein.
Furthermore, if you reselect every, frame you will get a different number of waters
every frame, with differend residue naumers/segid's. You could write out a separate
PDB file for each selection, but this will take up a lot of space compared with a DCD
file...
a++