From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 15:51:38 CDT

Tiago,
  I'm guessing that for some reason, your http::config settings are
not affecting the webpdb download the way I had expected. I'll have
to investigate the reason for this and get back to you. I don't think
that the problem has to do with too short of a timeout, most likely
it's just not using the proxy as we had hoped it would. If I come up
with a solution for this, I'll let you know. In the short term, you
can use a short script to download the structures yourself until the
webpdb plugin has been made to cooperate. I may have to create a modified
version of the webpdb plugin for you in order to get around this problem.