From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 21:34:10 CDT

Hi,

Check the Python section of the User's guide for a complete description
of what's available in the Python API. Right now VMD doesn't provide any
RMS fitting routines for Python, you would have to use the Tcl interface
for that.

Cheers,
Justin

--
  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute        217-244-8946
  I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,