From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 02:38:19 CDT

Hi Nuno:
your mail got misplaced in my system - and was therefore not noticed -
when i posted again on the subject. Sorry. The first step is having
the subunit ID conserved, which is not the case if one uses VMD/psf,
although it is easily reconstructed. As to chimera, the matter was
just blurred by ADT not working properly if there is no chain id. When
pdbqt file -even for multimodels - are correct, chimera does correctly
its job in reading pdbqt files. cheers francesco