From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 14:23:30 CDT

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Ranyere Deyler <ranyere_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, i just thought it was logical. But it seems not.
> Does anyone have a script that calculates the MSD using VMD? I don't know
> much about tcl to build one. If anyone knows about a script that does that i

then you better start teaching yourself some tcl,
if you are serious about using VMD for analysis.
since most advanced analysis processes with VMD
require customizations and you'll have to do testing
of applicability for your purposes yourself.

> would appreciate.

i am attaching what i had written a while ago for
a computational chemistry class. no warranties,
and no support. it may eat up your computer.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer