From: Jun Cheng (chengjunw_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2011 - 12:26:13 CST

Thanks, John.
I used the graphical interface for vmd movie plugin, and tried all the
rendering modes. All of them failed to make a movie I need, as
explained in my original post. Perhaps tachyon is better than the
others, with a flaw of not showing bond lengths.
I will follow Axel's suggestion to try the VMD 1.9 beta to see what I
can get. Finger crossed!
Cheers,
Jun