From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2011 - 23:48:24 CST

Assuming you're using the latest version of VMD with support for patches in Mutator (if the plugin says it does not support patches, then it's an old version), make sure that it can find the topology files exactly where the psf says they are (keeping mind the paths you have are relative). If it can't, it will just take a default topology file which will not have your HRCY patch.