From: Ramesh K. Sistla (sistla_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 02:54:34 CDT

Hello List!

I am using VMD to plot some configurations of inorganic glasses. They
contain atoms Li, P and O. When I load the pdb, it connects the P and O
as per its own default value. How can I change this default value? I
read somewhere that, vmd takes R1*R2*0.6 as the default bond length
where R1 and R2 are radii of the two atoms. Hope my query is clear.
Thanks in advance for any help.
regards

--
:-)