From: Jervis Chu (nxchu_at_foxmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 20:43:03 CST

Dear Dr. Axel,

Thanks, it works on version 1.2.

I tried to adjust the color of the text by changing variable textcolor in script colorscalebar.tcl, but still got black text. Another problem remains that how to change the text color?

Regards,

Jervis Chu

an updated version of colorscalebar is bundled with VMD. Axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
akohlmey_at_gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0