From: Lin, Kan-Ju (kxl281_at_psu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 13:27:26 CST

I create a pdb file that contains the frames of a trajectory. I know how to
animate them or show all or part of the trajectory by putting the frame
numbers in "Draw Multiple frames". I'm wondering if there's a way that I
could show an animation and each frame contains multiple frames? (for
example, showing 5 frames before and after the current frame) It seems like
in VMD we could update according to the selection of atoms, but what I want
is to visualize the trajectory to see if the shape of the trajectory is
consistent for a fixed duration.

Kan-Ju Lin