From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 07:59:56 CST

Peter and John:
Beg pardon for wasting your time. While reorganizing to follow Peter's
suggestions, I discovered (with horror) a couple or rows with two
Amber names, ASH and GLH, still in the pdb file edited for CHARMM.
Those names had created the mess.

Renaming those two residues ASP and GLU, autopsf automatically created
correctly all DISU. Then all ASPP and GLUP patches could be added
manually. The psf/pdb files, created on "Apply patches..", could be
loaded to VMD without warnings. I have not checked further so far, but
everything seems to be in order.

Debian GNU/LINUX i386 and VMD 1.9beta1 were used.

Thanks
francesco