From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:44:38 CDT

Dear Anshul,
  Can you email me a copy of the file that gave you problems?
I'd like to see what is different about that CRD file. Sorry I didn't
reply to you earlier, I'm out of town at Siggraph this week, and
today is the first day I've had good enough network connectivity to
do anything but minimal email.

Thanks,