From: vani panguluri (vanipanguluri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 11:29:09 CST

hello,

I am getting this error i had used the amber forcefield and i had tried to
generate the psf file after setting the forcefield then i am getting the
following error.

Welcome to AUTOPSF!
The automatic structure builder.
WORKING ON: 1
clearing structure, preserving topology and aliases
WORKING ON: 1
pfrag: false ofrag: true allfrag: false osel: protein or nucleic nfrag:
false
ERROR: Couldn't write temp files. Do you have enough disk space?

can anyone suggest me how to solve this one and this error saying that do
you have enough diskspace that means do i have the enough space in my
computer or not ??
But i have enough memory in my computer or else it is saying something else.

Thanks & Regards,
Vani