From: J閞鬽e H閚in (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 04:04:55 CST

Dear Liupeng:

John has recommended external programs because he considers it the
most efficient way to do things. You are free to choose to do
otherwise, but one thing you can not say is: "it looks easy, so please
help me do it". At this point, you need to actually try to implement
what you have in mind, and ask _specific_ questions when specific
problems arise. Then John and the rest of us will be glad to help you
if we can.

In other words: "Just do things and you will get the power." ;-)

Cheers,
Jerome