From: Hannes Loeffler (hloeffler_at_lac.chem.nagoya-u.ac.jp)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 20:58:52 CDT

I would like to throw in some suggestions:

The frame selection dialogs allow to choose frames only by the arrow
buttons. It would be much more convenient to have normal text input so
that I can type the number of the frame I'd like to choose.

External plotting (Grace) of "labels" (distances, angles) should be
optionally possible for more than one selection, i.e. several graphs in
one instance of Grace. Grace is sophisticated enough to handle that
simple task and I assume that this should be possible by remote control
as well.

Hannes.