From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2011 - 16:20:40 CST

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 15:35 -0600, Yubo Fan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got an NVidia 3D Vision Set. I tried to make VMD to work under 3D
> mode but failed. How can I show all models in VMD in 3D?

have a close look at VMD startup message.

do you have a Quadro family card with quad buffered stereo?
that would be a prerequisite with VMD. with consumer cards
stereo is only possible in full screen (which VMD currently
doesn't provide, at least not in that form).

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
akohlmey_at_gmail.com http://goo.gl/1wk0