From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2010 - 16:25:24 CST

Hi,
  The output you got from the DCD plugin indicates that your
trajectory file isn't written according to any of the normal
DCD file formatting conventions. What exact version of CHARMM
wrote the file, and how was it compiled?
(32-bit or 64-bit, little endian or big endian CPU, etc)
Please send me a copy of a small gzipped version of your
CHARMM MC trajectory file along with your structure files
and I'll have a closer look at it.

Cheers,
  John