From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:18:17 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I'll be out of town at the Siggraph conference all next week.
If you're near the San Diego Convention Center area and want to
meet up to talk about VMD stuff next week I should still have some
some available times left. I will attend the Molecular Graphics BOF,
and I plan to attend the main Siggraph reception and the ACM chapters party,
all of which will be good opportunities to talk about VMD stuff informally.

If you have VMD emails/questions next week, I'll do my best to try and answer
them during free moments during the conference when I have my laptop
charged and on the net with wireless, but I definitely can't promise normal

I've posted a short-form version of my itinerary on the web here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/siggraph2003.txt

If you want to meet up at any of the BOFs or the receptions, send me
an email and I'll see if we can chat.

Thanks,