From: Sweta Iyer (iyer_at_wehi.EDU.AU)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 19:43:55 CST

I am trying to put two monomers onto a membrane and see if they are going
to dimerize over a period of time. These are helical in structure. I would
like to keep one monomer fixed and rotate the other by 120 degrees each
time, and repeat it thrice so as to cob=ver all residues within one turn
of the helix. How can i do this translation along just one axis? Is there
a VMD script for it?

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
You must not disclose, forward, print or use it without the permission of the sender.